Challenge Card

I've been making loads of jewellery recently and I've been a bad blogger by only uploading challenge cards. I will start to try and keep it more up to date but have been posting to other website and don't seem to be able to remember to post everywhere.

This card is 2 challenges in one. This is for crafty card makers as they theme is contrasting colours and I thought I would have a go after reading their tutorial and printing off one of their colour wheels. I also followed the sketch on mojo Monday. I hope people like this card. I know that it is different to see but on the left hand side I have put some little adhesive gems to the snowflakes.

Image: From the daisy and dandelion Christmas collection
Paper: Red paper from the daisy and dandelion Christmas collection, green paper if from designs by krista and is the delightful set.
Embellishments: Silver Ribbon, papermania adhesive, stars and snowflakes

Comments

  1. Fab creation and one in the bag for xmas! Many thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 31st December

Friday 30th December

Birthday card