My first makes.

Here is picture of all my first makes. I wanted to start this blog so I can see all my pictures in one place.

This is my first necklace I ever made after I went to the gem 'n' beads fair at newton abbott racecourse. I made this by following instructions in a book. This was really easy to make and turned out well.


My second necklace is this double standed one. I had flicked through the book and saw it talking about double standed necklace and decided to do something different. This worked out well at the time. It is not my favourite and one of the beads has broken, the quality was not great seen lots of cracks in the other ones now.



My 3rd one I made was from the LGC magazine and I picked it up so that I could get some new ideas. I copied one of the designs in their and actually made my first set of earrings to go with it.



The next one was done by looking at reading LGC and seeing that I don't have to cover the whole wire in beads. I can use crimp beads to fix them in place. This is one of my faavourites at the moment. It's now joint with the next I've made. I believe that I might prefer the one I'm currently making though so you can see it depends on which is the most recent.


The most recent that I've made it the following this one plus the black and silver necklace has had lots of comments from people asking me where I brought it. This makes me feel happy as I started making jewellery as something to do. A couple of people have asked me to make some bits for them. This one I also made a bracelet to go with it.



I have a couple of other makes but going to put them in another post as this is getting very long to deal with. This are all the makes I have made so far for myself without anything else in mind. I have tried with them all to do something different.



Comments

  1. Hi Cath,

    loving the jewellery I really like the glass (B&W or silver) one is my fav it is so lovely. I look fwd to seeing more of your items.

    Thank you for entering for my candy Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely...clever girl :-)

    Hugs
    lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi catherine, i notice they are all under one post. I thought i would leave comments on them all...so, i shall here lol. They are all stunning! good for you. You have some lovely ideas. The more you do the more confidant you will get working with different beads n styles. I tried once but didn't have the patience, so... I take my hat off to you. They are all fab creations.

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    ps
    can't wait to see what you make next... Give you a hint if you sell... I love earings :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 31st December

Friday 30th December

Birthday card